Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
-Connected Secure Systems (CSS) is at the heart of the IoT -
The CSS division provides end-to-end systems for a connected, secured world - building on trusted, game-changing microcontrollers as well as wireless and security solutions. CSS delivers microcontrollers plus Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and combined connectivity solutions (known as connectivity combos) along with hardware-based security technologies to power the broadest application spectrum spanning consumer electronics, IoT devices, cloud security, IT equipment, home appliances, connected cars, credit and debit cards, electronic passports, ID cards, and more. The division is at the forefront of computing, wireless connectivity, and trusted technologies that are helping to securely connect the networked systems of today and tomorrow.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Are you interested to drive machine to machine awareness within the Internet of Things? Do you want to work on a cutting-edge connectivity and localization technology that will make access control to buildings or cars more seamless and secure and enable use cases we have not even thought of yet?
During this student job you will be working on the evaluation and deployment of the Ultra-Wideband (UWB) wireless technology quickly gaining traction in consumer and industrial applications while working frictionless with leading microcontroller, security and connectivity solutions from CSS.
You possess strong analytical abilities, a structured way of working and an entrepreneurial and self-driven mindset? Then, an exciting role in the Product and Application Marketing awaits you where you can work with an ambitious and agile team in an innovative technology company. We look forward to your application.
In your new role you will:
* Support and autonomously perform technical system analysis (system architecture, IC requirements, competitor value propositions) with a focus on Ultra-wideband (UWB) technology in a variety of applications to support Go-to-Market strategies and facilitate decision making
* Support on application market analysis regarding market potential and synergies with Infineon semiconductor products (focus MCU, connectivity and security) and how they provide value together with UWB
* Prepare and support on presentations and documents for external and internal communications on technical and marketing topics
* Support project management with the possibility to take over and run small projects
* Develop and maintain reporting for management communication
* Work within an enthusiastic team with start-up mentality driving UWB at Infineon
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
* Enrolled in Master's program or min. 3rd semester of Bachelor's program in Engineering, Physics, Business Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar with a technical affinity
* Proactive, structured and autonomous working style
* Interest to continuously learn by exploring new topics in innovation and technology and with the ability and interest to start from the physics principles
* Can-do attitude with the willingness to autonomously dive into unknown topics, systematically gain knowledge and present in a structured way
* Prior experiences in Marketing, Semiconductor industry or related areas are a plus
* Very good English language skills (German is a plus)
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Latest grades transcript (not older than 6 months)
* High school report
Additionally, the following requisites apply for working students:
* You must be enrolled and not on academic leave: Proper students (according to German law) are warmly welcome!
* You should live close to the site: More than 150 km distance is not recommended for a working student job due to the travel.