Das erwartet Sie bei uns
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
The central R&D organization „Design Enabling and Services" (DES) provides the design environment to the different Infineon product development teams. With state-of-the-art design methods, building blocks and a wide range of product development services DES supports Infineon''s advanced IC development from early high level system models to verified products ready for manufacturing.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
In your new role you will:
* Integrate existing test application(s) with Jenkins using an abstraction layer approach developed in Python
* Develop software libraries for our product portfolio
* Test the implementation and prepare it for the rollout
* Create software examples and applications based on the developed libraries
* Use the developed software to create new applications
* Contribute to improve our development environment and flow
* Document your work
You are best equipped for this task if you:
* Are currently studying Computer Science, Information Technology or a related subject
* Have knowledge in Object Oriented software development (OOP/ OOD), Test Driven Development (TDD) and in Development of portable Software in Python (Linux, Windows, MacOS)
* Are experienced in programming language Python; C/C++ is a plus
* Have sound expertise in Unix Shell scripting and are experienced with Git, Bitbucket, Gerrit or Jenkins is a plus
* Are fluently speaking English, with German being a plus
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Latest grades transcript
* High school report
Additionally, the following requisites apply for working students:
* You must be enrolled and not on academic leave: Proper students (according to German law) are warmly welcome!
* You should live close to the site: More than 150 km distance is not recommended for a working student job due to the travel.
Student Attraction Manager