Das erwartet Sie bei uns
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Frontend (FE) cluster offers a broad range of manufacturing competence specialized in high-quality logic products. The portfolio represents Power, Bipolar, Sensor, Passive and Diode technologies as well as CMOS, RF-CMOS and embedded flash technologies. The manufacturing sites in Dresden, Kulim, Regensburg and Villach are committed to Operational Excellence with strong customer focus.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
In your new role you will:
* Create reports and dashboards using business intelligence (BI) software Tableau for workforce planning
* Independently aggregate and design data structures as a basis for report creation
* Participate in resource planning by preparing figures, data and facts
* Support the implementation of a new personnel planning software at the Dresden site
* Support the preparation and follow-up of the local personnel release committee
* Prepare analyses and reports in coordination with other departments
You are best equipped for this task if you:
* Are currently enrolled in media informatics, business informatics, industrial engineering, applied informatics or a related field of study
* Have an interest in project management and business processes
* Ideally already have some knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SQL & Tableau
* Have excellent English and German skills
* Are curious, creative and enjoy learning new things
* Want to work in a young and dynamic team
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Latest grades transcript
* High school report
Additionally, the following requisites apply for student jobs:
* You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job
* In the current situation, we particularly emphasis the health and safety of our employees, which is why we support working from home. Nevertheless, you should not live more than 50 km away from the place of work, so that the location is easily accessible for you
Student Attraction Manager