Our department Global Facility Management HSSE is responsible for the HSSE (Health, Security, Safety and Environment) deployment and the follow-up of the Group’s Global HSSE strategy.
We support the company Facility Management (Admin and Sales and R&D activities) team worldwide to ensure being inline Global FM strategy and the Global HSE Strategy.
- Collaboration in the digitalization of HSSE behaviour
- Accessibility: Information analysis and data consolidation in order to implement the required actions
- Supporting the reporting process and improvement projects
- Mandatory internship of 4-6 months in your studies of engineering, environmental protection, management safety and health at work or information technologies
- You are enthusiastic about topics related to HSE and bring with them a lot of commitment, strong communication skills
- Be proactive and highly motivated
- You have a good knowledge in English
- Well-versed use of standardized software (MS-Office, Excel and other Microsoft tools, software management)
If you are interested, please send us your complete online application with covering letter indicating the time period, curriculum vitae, certificates, study regulations, confirmation about your mandatory internship of 4-6 months and your enrolment certificate.
- An international work environment in which you can develop your talents and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees.
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well.