IT Project Management/Business Analysis Intern – (M/F/D)
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds.
About the job
An internship as Project Manager/Analyst in our IT Services group will give you the chance to work on major projects across a variety of areas with an international team and gain experience in a world-class company.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Drive the execution of IT projects from initiation to push-to-production in various IT domains (Business Applications, E-Commerce, Enterprise Operations, etc.)
- Manage project communication within IT organization, business and external partners
- Prepare post implementation phases through training activities and communication
- Keep track on project status and prepare follow-up meetings and documentations (presentations, meeting minutes, organization updates, etc.)
- Project reporting on various IT platforms Including Jira/Confluence/SharePoint
- Support the regional PMO activities execution in mixture of regional and global projects
- Self-motivated and high degree of commitment/discipline
- Interest in the field of IT, while no deep IT knowledge is needed
- Willingness to take the initiative and drive for results
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills – specially to understand company business processes and related application systems
- Flexible team player with excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to work in international virtual teams
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office and Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Project, JIRA/Confluence or SharePoint is an advantage
- Studies in Economics, Accounting/Finance, Business Administration, or Business IT (Bachelor/Master)
- First project management or business analysis experience
- Past work experience in IT project is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- 9 – 12 months internship at our European headquarter in Freising (Germany)
- Benefit from an attractive compensation
Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture.
Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development.