Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
The CSS division provides end-to-end systems for a connected, secured world - building on trusted, game-changing microcontrollers as well as wireless and security solutions. CSS delivers microcontrollers plus Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and combined connectivity solutions (known as connectivity combos) along with hardware-based security technologies to power the broadest application spectrum spanning consumer electronics, IoT devices, cloud security, IT equipment, home appliances, connected cars, credit and debit cards, electronic passports, ID cards, and more. The division is at the forefront of computing, wireless connectivity, and trusted technologies that are helping to securely connect the networked systems of today and tomorrow.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
In your new role you will:
* Actively support the strategic activities of the Business Intelligence & Development Team
* Drive and further develop market intelligence activities and initiatives
* Conduct strategic analysis and work on projects of the Division and Business Lines
* Elaborate market, competitors' and macro-economic analysis
* Prepare presentations for the top-management
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
* Are currently studying Business Administration, Engineering or a similar subject
* Are highly motivated to analyze complex business topics in a structured way with a high degree of self-initiative
* Have strong analytical and communication skills
* Preferably bring practical experience on business strategy related fields
* Have proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Excerpt of the study regulations for the mandatory internship (if applicable)
* Latest grades transcript (not older than 6 months)
* High school report