Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
Our semiconductors are essential for supporting the automotive megatrends: electromobility, automated driving, connectivity, and advanced security. They link the real and the digital world, driving the ever-advancing pace of automotive digitalization. Infineon ATV is the number one semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge and our passion for innovation and quality.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
The translation of numbers into actions - no problem for you? Become part of our Strategy and Operations Team of our Automotive division in Munich and support us in the field of business analysis. If you are interested in supporting the Automotive leadership team with data-driven insights, you should meet us! If you are curious and want to know more apply now in just 90 seconds!
In your new role you will support our sales and leadership team by analyzing marketing and sales data from various sources, deriving business-relevant insights and communicating them in an easy-to-understand way. In detail:
* Dive deep into the available marketing and sales data for proper understanding
* Deduct from data action-orientated insights from data for the ATV leadership team
* Contribute to key initiatives to improve our sales and marketing processes to make life easier for sales teams giving them more time to focus on what they do best - selling our products
* Support cross-divisional and intra-divisional next level of sales & marketing projects
* Build new dashboards based on business needs
* Assist in maintaining and improving our global metrics dashboards
You are best equipped for this task if you:
* Are currently studying Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or a related field of study
* Already gained first experience through internships, university projects, etc. in the strategy and business analysis fields
* Have previous experience in management consulting, finance, high-growth industry firms will be a plus
* Bring advanced knowledge of MS Office in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Provide experience in advanced software for data analytics (e.g. R, Python) and visualization (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) will be a plus
* Characterize as a passionate, motivated and reliable team player who is able to work independently
* Combine a precise, creative and structured working mode with an analytical way of thinking to be able to translate numbers into actions
* Are fluent in English
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Excerpt of the study regulations for the mandatory internship (if applicable)
* Latest grades transcript (not older than 6 months)
* High school report