Our Decarbonization & Process Innovation department in Heidelberg is looking for an Intern (f/m/d).
Your next challenge
- Chance to understand the overall concept of the new evolving technology
- Assist the overall project development under the supervision of a lead engineer, by generating reports and project documents
- Gain a intercultural practical experience in an international working environment.
- Results driven with analytical capability
- Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
- Motivated in bringing new perspectives and injecting fresh ideas into our environmental new technologies
- Currently working towards a Bachelors, Masters or PHD degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Automation or Industrial)
- Strong interest in technical area of study.
- Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English (proficient) and German at CEFR Level B2 or higher.
- You are eligible to carry out a long term internship ( min. 9-12 months full time.)
- Microsoft Office proficient, including strong proficiency in Excel
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
- Experience with CAD software (AutoCAD, 3D systems etc.)
- Experience with one of simulation tools (Chemcad, Aspen, Ansys, Matlab etc…)
- Experience in Visio, MS Project
- Experience with one of programming languages (C#, Visual Basic, Python etc…)
- Attractive compensation
- Flexible working time models and remote work
- Canteen with discounted and healthy meals
- Ergonomic workstations with height-adjustable desks
We look forward to receiving your online application!