Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Digital Merchandising team we are searching for a Intern Digital Merchandising (f/m/d) to be based in our Aschheim office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Supporting the coordination of the whole product life-cycle.
- Co-responsible for the organization of the merchandise in the stock room.
- Identifying exclusive and runway styles, as well as new brands, and flagging them as such.
- Monitoring core and carry-over products.
- Overseeing all pictures for each sku and arranging with the photo studio in case anything is missing or wrong.
- Supporting the team with the daily manual merchandising to ensure designer/category pages are always aligned with the mytheresa.com standards and identity.
- Supporting the merchandisers with online sets by uploading and adjusting them in the system.
- Reporting important/special product deliveries to the relevant teams and ensuring they are available online in a timely manner.
- Communicating with warehouse teams to ensure items on hold are released on time.
WHO YOU ARE
- Keen interest in high fashion as well as some previous experience in the fashion domain through studies or apprenticeship.
- Visual mind for aesthetics, layouts as well as a strong sense for colour.
- Structured and independent working style, with a very good attention to detail.
- Dependable and motivated personality, eager to take on a lot of responsibility.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge as well as an understanding for numbers, statistics and analysis.
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.