You make the difference. Whether in business Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Financial Advisory or Consulting: at Deloitte, we help our global clients continuously evolve. Discover a diverse working environment that is constantly in motion and always revolving around one central hub: you and your expertise. What impact will you make?
You want to analyze trends in technology and socioeconomics and develop digital transformation models in Consulting - The Garage? Our team uses the latest technologies and methods from Design Thinking, Design Sprints, Lean Startup and Agile. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us: as Intern - Corporate Innovation Management (m/f/x).
Locations: Berlin** , Cologne , Dresden , Dusseldorf****, Frankfurt (Main), Görlitz, Halle (Saale)****, Hamburg , Hanover , Leipzig , Magdeburg , Mannheim , Munich , Nuremberg , Stuttgart , and Walldorf**.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated intern to join our internal innovation unit. As Intern - Corporate Innovation Management, you will play an instrumental role in supporting our mission to explore and build our technology-enabled business of tomorrow on a German and European level. Your insights and contributions will have a direct impact on shaping the future trajectory of our organization.
- Research and analyze : Gather, analyze, and synthesize information from various sources to create the basis for concepts and decisions.
- Shape : Assist in the development, implementation and tracking of innovation initiatives, projects and workshops.
- Influence : Produce top management documents and deliverables to synthesize findings and enable informed decisions.
- Collaborate : Work cross-functionally and internationally with teams across the organization to help drive innovation initiatives.
- Completed bachelor's degree and current enrollment in a master's program at a top university with exceptional academic credentials (business administration, entrepreneurship, innovation management, economics, social sciences, or equivalent preferred)
- First relevant experience in strategy / innovation consulting, startups / scaleups or innovation / strategy / digital departments of established companies
- Analytical and organizational skillset, creative problem solver and hands-on mentality to turn concepts into reality
- Proficiency in German and English , both written and verbal
- Real responsibility for personal task packages within our projects, which you complete independently
- Personal mentor on your team who offers you help and advice and supports you with their extensive expertise
- An international, opportunity-filled environment which offers you unique insights into working at the world’s biggest audit and consulting firm
- Work-life balance in an innovative corporate environment with plenty to offer, including health days, staff events, and lots more
- Cross-departmental networking within the Deloitte Student Network, with exclusive presentations and regular dialog at intern meetups
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks