Global Brand Marketing Internship Monkey 47
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic intern to join the Global Brand Marketing team in our Stuttgart, Germany office for a six months period.
Your main role will be to support the Global Brand Marketing team, contributing to developing and strengthening the presence of Monkey 47 globally, online and offline.
As an intern in our brand marketing team, you will be actively involved in projects, but also in the day-to-day business. You will gain insights into numerous areas of business and will have the opportunity to actively contribute with your ideas.
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
- Support the Monkey 47 brand team with product development & activation projects. This includes the development of presentations and materials for internal purposes & meetings.
- Lead the management of Internal Communication systems. This includes the management of brand assets, media library and product portals, and internal websites.
- Contribute to digital & social media content creation for global brand platforms, community management and website maintenance.
- Actively work with cross-functional teams and agencies to support markets on a global level with ad-hoc brand requests.
- Carry out competitor and market analyses on a regular basis.
- Support the management and development of Point-of-Sale Materials (POSM) and assess market needs for additional POSM items.
- Assist with ad-hoc marketing team requirements (e.g. Stock requisitions, deliveries, transportation of props for shoots etc.).
This position could be right for you if you:
- Have completed or expect to complete your undergraduate degree (preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or Business).
- Are interested in digital media, eCommerce, eCRM management
- Thrive in a team environment but are also self-motivated
- Demonstrate structured planning, organising your time effectively, ideally with good project management skills
- Are internationally minded with an understanding of different cultures
- Are curious and ambitious, constantly looking for new strategies and ways of working
- Are creative – thinking laterally and inventively
- Are fluent in English (written & spoken), proficiency in German is a plus
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills (particularly PowerPoint, Excel & Teams)
- 1+ years of work experience or other European language skills are a bonus
- Driver’s licence is a plus
What we offer
- You will find a lot of creative possibilities and room for independent action in a dynamic working environment.
- In our distillery and our Stuttgart office you can expect start-up character paired with Swabian family mentality.
- In the spirit of conviviality, we regularly invite you to company events to celebrate our successes together.
Join us on our wonderful adventures and become part of Black Forest Distillers.
Please apply via our online portal, stating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
Applications from severely disabled persons are also welcome.
We kindly ask recruiters and personnel service providers to refrain from calling us or proactively sending us candidate profiles. If required, we will be happy to contact selected partners.