About the company:
Wir sind ein Early-Stage Startup in Berlin - gegründet von Sebastian Vogel (Arzt und ehem. Berater) und Martin Voß (Wirtschaftsingenieur und ehem. Berater). Schließ Dich unserem super Team an und schaffe mit uns ein außergewöhnliches und fokussiertes Startup, welches die Gesundheit ihrer Nutzer*Innen sowie die Lebensqualität verbessert. Wir haben sehr gutes Funding von einem renommierten Venture-Capital-Fonds eingesammelt und suchen nach Verstärkung für unser Team. Da wir noch im Aufbau sind, sind noch nicht alle Informationen öffentlich verfügbar. Du kannst Dich darauf freuen, im ersten Gespräch mehr darüber zu erfahren, was wir machen. We are looking for reinforcement at the earliest possible date Founders' Associate Intern (m/f/d).
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application via our partner Workwise.
As Founders’ Associate Intern (m/f/x) you will join the team full-time for 3 to 6 months as the right hand of the founders. Expect to be challenged with a vast variety of tasks: test and develop our product, investigate our target customer segment, source our next hire, iterate our deck for the next fundraising round, jump on the phone to improve the experience of our users, or plan our next team event. You will work with great independence and ownership to support the founders and drive our company's successful market entry. Besides leveraging your skills, you should love to roll up your sleeves and work with the team on all strategic and operational tasks.
What you will do
- Be the right hand and sparring partner for the founders on the strategic and operational level and get hands-on exposure across business and technical aspects of building a venture
- Develop and execute our sales & growth strategy and prioritize customer acquisition campaigns across all relevant platforms and channels (both offline and online)
- Generate effective solutions to support our users and solve their operational challenges to maximize customer satisfaction, stickiness, and retention
- Drive continuous product development, engage in user testing, leverage data-informed prioritization to improve product experience and build a solution our customers love
- Build lean, scalable processes and take care of operations: from finding and equipping our studio, hiring a world-class team to building the first CRM
What you need to succeed
- You are working towards or just completed a Bachelor’s/Master’s/MBA program from a top university in business, medicine, sports science, or a related field with excellent results
- You want to make a difference and you like to work on solutions that improve peoples’ health and quality of life and have a positive impact on society
- You say what you do, and you do what you say. You are not afraid to get hands-on, initiate new ideas, build the required setup, and make decisions to drive results
- Enjoy it while it lasts: Venture building is an exciting ride with ups and downs. You will meet amazing people along the way. Thus, take it all in, take the time to make connections, and do not take yourself too seriously
- Ideally, you have experience and a deep interest in health, fitness, longevity, coaching, community, life-long learning, mindfulness, etc.
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory
- You ideally have gained first hand experience in fast-paced and ambiguous environments such as a high-growth venture-backed startup, a tech company, or at a strategy consultancy
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to join us right at takeoff and help build and shape a healthy, mission-driven company to improve the lives of millions
- Hands-on experience in an early-stage startup backed by one of Europe’s leading VCs
- A booster to your personal learning curve from day one: We will help you grow and will do our best to help you excel
- Things money can’t buy: A great place to work in the heart of Berlin in a collaborative culture with talented, broad-minded, interesting people
We have three stages in the hiring process:
- Initial video call with one of the founders to get to know each other
- Second video call with the other founder to check personal fit
- Presentation of take-home Case Study, either virtual or on-site
Our job offer Founders' Associate Intern (m/f/d) sounds interesting? We're excited to receive your application via our partner Workwise.
With Workwise you can apply within a few minutes as you don't needa cover letter. You'll also be able to track the status of your application at anytime.