Help us shape the future!
State-of-the-art machines and IT systems, world-class electronics, networking with many industries - does that make you curious? In our
Technology Research department, you can lay the foundation for your future and experience technology up close.
Start: as soon as possible
Period: 6 months
- Research activity within the framework of a European research project for the development of innovative solutions for the "last mile"
- Analysis of the planned operational scenario
- Deriving the unique requirements for an autonomous delivery robot for use in trams and on platforms
- Design a concept for a suitable robot system
- Student of mechatronics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or comparable
- Theoretical knowledge in mobile robotics
- First experience in interdisciplinary and international cooperation is an advantage
What we offer
- Personal development & network: Competent support in the departments, seminars in our in-house DriveAcademy®, participation in information events for students, weekly student regulars' table
- Technology: First-class equipment and working conditions, state-of-the-art products, participation in innovative projects in the research environment
- General conditions & work-life balance: Flexible working hours, vital360° health management, ergonomics and exercise at the workplace, cooperation with fitness studios
- StudentsWorld: study-related program based on outstanding performance in your job
Haben Sie noch Fragen?
Gerne stehen wir Ihnen zur Beantwortung Ihrer Fragen zur Verfügung!
Bitte geben Sie dabei den folgenden Referenz-Code an: DE-5058-6873-4
Ihre Ansprechpartnerin: Frau Nesrin Yildirim, Telefonnummer: +49 7251 75-19280