Analog Design Eng Intern (w/f/d)
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
As a design engineering intern, you’ll architect new TI products and make our customers’ visions a reality. You’ll define, design, model, implement and document analog, digital, and RF integrated circuits (ICs). And, you’ll have the opportunity to work in exciting areas like audio, imaging, high-speed, interface, clocking, medical, high volume linear, automotive, storage, power supply, battery management, linear power and many more.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
• Partnering with business teams and system engineering to develop mutually agreeable design specifications
• Providing high-level analysis on chip architecture trade-offs to ensure spec compliance and superior performance at a competitive cost
• Participating in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation
• Supervising IC layouts to ensure a high-performance standard
• Characterizing prototypes, developing test specifications and coordinating with test/product engineering to drive product releases
• Driving behavioral models
Put your talent to work with us as a Design Engineer Intern – change the world, love your job!
• Minimum education Bachelors of Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or ECE
• Minimum of 0 years of experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Good listener and excellent verbal and written communication skills
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.