Zendesk is growing fast so we are looking for talented and energetic graduates like you to join our Sales team as a Sales Development Trainee. The Sales Development Trainee role at Zendesk will provide a unique chance to begin a career in technology sales in a fast paced SaaS environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and hone your skills in generating new revenue leads and driving the overall growth at Zendesk. The traineeship is for 3-6 months with the potential to transition into a full-time role.
- Support the EMEA Sales Development team in prospecting to their target customer base
- Undertake research using Linkedin, Xing and other data sources such as press articles and social media
- Research and review prospective companies across EMEA for relevant contacts and information
- Communicate regularly with the Sales Development, Marketing, Sales Operations, and Enterprise Teams
- Strategically profile companies through creative research
- Enhance your knowledge of the Zendesk product and messaging to allow for future growth
- Verify and add accurate Account and Contact information into the database
- Ensure all Accounts and prospects have accurate contact details and become proficient in gathering/qualifying this information over the phone
- Focus on building a great team environment for a fun and energetic atmosphere
- Work towards weekly targets in line with team goals
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Native level knowledge of a 2nd European language is preferable, particularly German or a Nordic language.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree is preferable
- Looking to develop a career in a technology sales
- Demonstrated success in meeting targets
- High energy team player
- Goal oriented
What it means to be part of the Zendesk team
- Career in the fast lane: Zendesk's hyper growth creates boundless opportunities to progress faster. Your learn by innovating, doing and are guided quickly to the next steps in your career. Top talent flows, fast
- Giving Back: We believe that volunteering our time and energy both improves the community and our camaraderie. Each office has their own program, and our Dublin Office is very active in our local community and supports worthwhile causes that the employees are passionate about
- Fully stocked kitchens, Weekly happy hours, dessert wars, watermelon-eating contests, bacon & waffles breakfasts, and much more...
Über das Unternehmen
Zendesk provides a customer service platform designed to bring organizations and their customers closer together. With more than 60,000 customer accounts, Zendesk is used by organizations in 140 countries to provide support in more than 40 languages. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. Learn more atwww.zendesk.com.