Would you like to work at a fast growing wine ecommerce website? Are you willing to learn more about online marketing, while bringing your ideas and creativity? We offer you a unique internship with amazing career opportunities within a young and dynamic organization.
wineOwine is a flash sales marketplace allowing wine lovers to discover and purchase every week fine wines selected from small and artisanal producers. We are changing the online wine world in Italy and facing exponential growth. In just one year wineOwine became a reference point in the industry and helped wine producers to drastically increase their sales and many wine lovers to discover amazing wines they couldn’t get to know without us. We are now in the process of expanding our market to German speaking customers and for our office in Berlin are searching for a German native speaker to assist us in our marketing campaigns, with strong career opportunities and possibilities to grow within the company.
Required Experiences and Skills:
- Affiliate management
- Newsletter management
- Social Media management
- Online researches (potential partners, agencies, events and fairs)
- Tracking competitors activities
- Weekly reporting on the marketing KPIs
- Language support in German
- Degree in marketing/economics
- First experience in online marketing preferred
- Strong computer skills (excel and office in particular)
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Self organized, team player, problem solving and goal oriented
- German native speaker
- Fluent in English, basic Italian preferred
- You love wine
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Do you think to be the right person? Aren’t you afraid of challenges and want to be part of the change in one of the biggest industries in the world?
Send us your CV at email@example.com (please mention Online Marketing Internship Germany in the subject line)