The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 30 million members in 14 countries on three continents. In less than 6 years on the market, we have grown to more than 250 million Euros in annual sales, and the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Working Student SEM / Affiliate (m/f). You are a team player and detail oriented? You prefer a positive approach and have a “get it done” attitude? Apply with us!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting, developing and planning goal-oriented marketing campaigns for the acquisition of new customers
- Researching keywords by using the relevant tools
- Implementing keywords and creating Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns
- Closely monitoring, analyzing and optimizing advertising campaigns to reach the performance goals
- Optimizing campaigns by analyzing current and past developments
- Controlling budgets as well as return on investment on a daily basis
You come with:
- A bachelor degree or completed at least three semesters of studies, preferably in the fields of economics or marketing
- Ideally practical experience in Online Marketing and/or web-tracking tools
- Strong MS Excel skills
- HTML knowledge
- SQL knowledge a plus
- High analytical and problem-solving competence
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Additional language skills in Polish, Dutch or Italian
- Practical and entrepreneurial experience in a high-growth company
- Lots of personal responsibility and space for own ideas
- A great atmosphere and a steep learning curve
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An attractive compensation