We are Visual Meta, a successful and growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a central office in the middle of Berlin, we run 14 comparison shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, **ShopAlike **and UmSóLugar. Together, the sites drive 700,000 sessions a day, lists 130mio offers from many thousand online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love. We offer the professionalism of an established company and the culture of a startup.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers. We create reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that thrives to stay ahead of the curve and contributes brilliant ideas to fulfill this vision. Everyone of our 260 employees plays a vital role in our story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team.
Your mission at Visual Meta? As a Working Student Content Editor for our Social Media and Editing department you will directly influence the popularity of www.shopalike.dk by creating, aspiring and compelling content as well as bring our social media channels forward.
YOUR CHALLENGES AND TASKS
- You compose creative and catchy content for the Danish website and social media channels
- You develop the social media strategy and maintain responsibility for social media content planning, publishing and moderation
- You research and select new topics and trends based on your market expertise
- You cooperate regularly with your fellow SEO managers to create grand ideas and roll out capturing online PR campaigns
- You are studying Journalism, Marketing, Communication or similar
- You love writing and feel comfortable with social media
- You speak Danish on a native level and have very good English skills
- You show good time management skills and are able to work independently
- You are a creative, communicative, flexible and a team-oriented person
WHAT WE OFFER
- We master Marketing - Learn from one of the best performance marketing companies in Berlin
- We love diversity - Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority - Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility - With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you - Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together - Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
IS THIS THE JOB YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, writing samples, salary expectations and your availability. Tobias Friedl will be your point of contact.