You will assist the Director of the Project Management team and conduct your own project.
As Junior Project Manager you will oversee the design of the software solution best suited to the customer's requirement. For this, you help users in defining their needs and then you develop a specification. In coordination with the Software and Development team you estimate the time and budget required and establish schedules. You are the coordinator of your project: you control the quality of development and will be sure to meet deadlines and costs. The position is based in Gennevilliers, near Paris. Frequent trips to our customers in Germany are expected.
- Proven first experience of Project Management
- Excellent client facing skills – desire to meet and exceed client expectations
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Leadership, negotiation, presentation and facilitation skills
- Proven communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proficiency with MS Office Programs, including MS Project
- Experience in RFID area a plus
Will have ability to work in a multi-national team with language requirements depending on work location. Need to be fluent in English and German
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please send your application to email@example.com.
UBI Solutions entwickelt IoT (Internet of Things) Applikationen mit RFID Technologie. Wir zählen als Pionier auf dem Markt.