- event management
- assisting with tours and intercultural trainings
- social networking
- administrative support in various fields
- very familiar with Microsoft Office and the Internet
- awareness of foreign cultures and sensitivity towards them
- helpful and willing attitude
- efficiency in planning and organizing schedules, and ability to deliver within set timelines
- ability to handle clients on a corporate level
- flexible and self-motivated
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please send us your CV and a brief motivation letter to email@example.com
The Cultural Centre (TCC for short) in Pune is a new space devoted to the people living in Pune for their enjoyment, entertainment, and enrichment. Located in Mundhwa, near Koregaon Park, the TCC offers many different activities and programmes that are open to children and adults from all over the world.
TCC’s courses will include a variety of subjects like yoga, Indian-style cooking, dance, arts and crafts, learning beginner or advanced German, Hindi ,or English, to name a few examples. The scope will keep growing, so those who are interested in using the space for their own classes or get-togethers are also more than welcome!
It will be a house for learning and certified further education, art and creativity, mixing ideas about countries and culture, along with many fun and frequent indoor and outdoor events.
No matter where you’re from, or whether you’ve lived in Pune for years or only just arrived, the TCC is the ideal platform to meet like-minded people and discover and develop new skills and talents!
The Cultural Centre is an Initiative by Prelocate Intercultural Training Pvt. Ltd. For more information on The Cultural Centre please pay us a visit at the Centre or contact us via e-Mail or phone:
Mobile: +91 (0)9764 44 1478
Find us on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/TheCulturalCentre?fref=ts