CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITION
- Customer support via phone and email, in both English and Spanish
- Answering inquiries
- Coordination of other departments (check-in, maintenance, etc.)
- Different reports
- Coordination of transportation of guests from apartments to the airport and back
- High level of English and Spanish (written and spoken)
- Other languages are a plus
- Good communication skills
- High motivation and versatility
- Availability for minimum 3 months, 6 months is preferred
- Ability to get a training agreement from your university
Starting date: January 2014
Benefits: 200 EUR/month
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 38.5 hours per week
BOOKING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Tasks:
- Replying to email requests from prospective clients/guests
- Replying to emails from clients/guests with reservations
- Answering phone calls to clients
- Managing testimonials from guests
- Occasional studies as needed (regarding competitors' prices, etc.)
**Working hours:**38 hours per week
Remuneration: 200 Eur per month with 2 days holiday per month.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING
- Knowledge in online marketing, social media management, administration and editing blogs
- High level of English and Spanish
- Assist with confirmations, request, customer emails, and answer the phone when needed
- Daily update social networks
- Update weekly blogs
- Responsible for announcements on the pages are updated and published new ads
- Creating descriptions of apartments (in English) to various cities and upload the photos to the web
- Creating deals (offers) every 15 days
An international real estate agency is looking for interns in their customer relations department. Based in Barcelona, the beautiful capital of Catalunya, the company is characterized by professionalism and a good reputation, combining apartment rental with a wide variety of extra services, in order to make the customers’ stay as comfortable as possible.Focused on customer satisfaction, their friendly team is delivering the best service, always wearing a smile. You will become a part of this team and help them in their everyday activity, while developing your professional and interpersonal skills and gaining hands on work experience.
Working hours: 38 hours per week
Remuneration: 200 Eur per month with 2 days holiday per month
Start: As soon as possible
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please send your CV in Word format including a recent picture of yourself!
Spain Internship is a recruitment and student services organization which provides global internships services for students and companies.
We recruit and organize internships for 50 companies all over Spain in diverse fields like marketing, tourism, hospitality, SEO, web design... In case that you need a customized program, we can prepare it for you as well!
Do not hesitate to apply or contact us, we will help you to find your dream internship in Spain!