PullProxy is a unique full-service electronic artist and label management agency in Berlin that focuses on boosting the profile of its artists, labels, and their releases. We are looking for an intern who would like to ingrain him/herself within the worldwide electronic music community. The internship will be over the course of 4 to 6 months and applicants must be available 4 days a week. The internship is unpaid (you would get a travel etc reimbursement of 100 €/month). Start: ASAP
Alongside a small and dedicated team, you will perform tasks that are crucial to our publicity service. These tasks include formatting & uploading promotional content, reporting & clipping of results, engaging with our contact databases, publishing news, and boosting overall coverage & visibility for our clients.
Over the course of your internship, you will gain an understanding of how to work with print and online media as well as receive an "insider's glimpse" into how the music industry operates. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in communications and who would like to work in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English and native German.
- Willingness to gain fundamental experience in electronic music publicity.
- Familiarity with electronic music publications and the greater electronic scene.
- Talent for networking and communication, fluency in social media.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and ability to work with online content / Google Docs.
- Skills in Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator are a plus.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please send your CV to info @ pullproxy . com, if you are selected we will contact you to make arrangements for interview.