An internship (3 - 6 months) at our P&G site in Germany (Schwalbach a.T.) offers you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of Brand Management in a fast moving consumer goods company.
The Brand Management interns have responsibility from day one, usually reporting to a Brand Manager. We are working in multi-functional Brand Operation Teams consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies).
Job responsibilities during internship
During your internship you will be part of one of our Brand Management teams and get a specific project that can be finalized within the scope of your internship.
- Gather, analyze and review all of last year's Beauty in-store events and communication for both P&G and its competitors. You will work with the in-store Brand Management team, the top 5 sales teams, the multi-functional Brand Operation Team and the key agency media partners to gather all information. The objective is to analyze the efficiency of all marketing events (Return On Investment) that took place during last year. Lastly, you will present your findings to the brand leadership team and recommend action steps that change the effectiveness of our in-store communication during this year.
- Design and develop the framework for a laundry brand partnership with a leading clothing manufacturer to support our Fabric Care initiatives. You will be responsible to identify and set-up a long-term partnership with a clothing manufacturer as well as develop a marketing plan. You will lead and work closely with the brand and in-store marketing team to set-up the partnership. Also, you will be responsible to sell the project internally and prepare a commercial plan with the sales manager.
You will gain real working experience and get an in-depth understanding on what Brand Management at P&G is all about. Since your project will be an actual business case, we expect that your work can be applied in the real market.
Throughout your internship you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching from the project coach, likely a Brand Manager.
- Top talents coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
- At least 1 year of studies (Bachelor/Master/Diploma)
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non academic activities
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
- Leadership/self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Good command of the English and German language