· Support with the recruiting process (develop and post job ads, perform direct search, screen applications, communicate with candidates).
· Develop new recruiting strategies and channels.
· Evaluate and initiate cooperation with educational institutions.
· Support with the onboarding process and HR administration.
· Update and create contents for internal and external communication channels.
· Initiate and organize company parties and other cultural events.
· Support with Office Management and purchasing process tasks.
· Currently enrolled in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Business Administration or equivalent field.
· Fluent in English, German language skills are a plus.
· Profound computer skills and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and interest in IT solutions for HR.
· Previous experience in HR would be an asset.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills, attention to details, and accountability for results.
· Ability to collaborate in an international environment demonstrating high intercultural sensitivity.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Interested in entering the world of online games? Feel that you have what it
takes? Send us your application and portfolios in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on our website http://company.nexoneu.com/careers/.
A pioneer in the world of interactive entertainment software, Nexon developed the world’s first graphic MMORPG, The Kingdom of the Winds, in 1995. Since then, we've become the industry leader in massively multiplayer online games, continuing to redefine the genre with each of our innovative titles.
Nexon Europe began its success story with the introduction of the worldwide hit game “MapleStory” to the European audience and quickly became a leading publisher of online content with millions of enthusiastic players across Europe.
At Nexon Europe we don’t just want to fill positions; we want to partner with people. We’re very proud to have a team that’s as diverse as our games, and we are strongly committed to creating a working environment that allows all of our employees to flourish and grow.