You will work with our Creative Director and Senior Designers, as well as our Interaction and Visual Designers. Together we will create what MING is well known for: simple, meaningful, and outstanding websites and applications. As a part of our team you will gain exposure to international clients and interesting projects in a collaborative and friendly environment. You will help deliver our vision to our clients in the form of elegant and powerful - to really make a diðerence. Last but not least you will fall in love with our beautiful oðce in Shanghai’s Jing’an district and enjoy the casual friendly atmosphere of our international team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Strong Experience in Visual Design
- Strong Experience in Interaction Design
- Very good English language skills (Chinese, French or German are a plus)
- Highly Motivated, Self-Directed, Positive Can-Do Attitude
- Can work in a Collaborative, High-Pressure and Fast-Paced Environment
- Good Time Management, Be Available for Conference Calls in the early morning or late night - Strong Attention to Detail and Quality
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Per Email mit Lebenslauf und Anschreiben.
MING Labs is a user experience design and application development company, with offices in Berlin, Munich and Shanghai. Our services include visual design, interaction design and agile development for mobile applications and mobile-responsive websites, data visualisations and innovation / incubation projects. Additionally we offer strategic consulting in our areas of expertise, including digital marketing, digital innovation and design processes. We work cross-device and cross-platform, including Web, Android, iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Windows Phone. Our global team has a strong passion for innovation and future technologies.