Who we’re looking for:
- You are a digital native and love filmmaking, graphic design and innovation and have some experience in professional media or marketing.
- You are a creative jack-of-all-trades and love jumping between media disciplines.
- You thrive on working in a high-pace environments with lots of ambiguity and many parallel tasks while dealing with a diversity of different people.
- You think ahead, are resourceful and deliver on time
- You can craft visually inspiring work without losing track of the message and strategy behind it.
Some of the things you would have done last week:
- Drafted a promotional film script and storyboard
- Designed a PDF according to client’s brand guidelines
- Conducted an online film footage search
- Designed graphics for presentations and social media
- Identified and reached out to potential clients offering them our services
- Organized team, resources and location for a film shoot
- Completed InDesign templates for work proposals for clients
- Developed social media posts for Mensch or client projects
Up for grabs:
- Optional 75% work hours (e.g. 4-day work week)
- Remote (We’re a distributed team, so you can work from home, a co-working space or a café)
- Experience working on real client projects. (You won’t be making coffee — except for yourself.)
- Experience of not just creative work, but building a growing business.
- This is an unpaid position.
- Our team is composed of long-time creatives and we’ll be happy to walk side-by-side with you to ensure this is a fruitful learning experience for you.
- Upon successful completion of internship, we will write a stellar recommendation for you.
You’ll need these:
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please send 1 PDF including the following pages to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Internship Application’:
We’re an innovation agency employing human-centred and collaborative approaches to help organisations across the globe deliver real impact. Our clients are digital startups, humanitarian donors, venture capitalists, and international development agencies. Our creative team, Mensch.Creative, focusses on crafting and telling incredible stories of impact for our clients.