At Helpling, we love helping people find the cleaner they want. On our website or app, you can outsource time-consuming housework in a couple of clicks. For cleaners, our technology platform makes it easier than ever to access new clients and to manage when and where they want to work. For our vision to digitise the world of home services, we have raised more than 56 million Euros from investors such as Mangrove Capital Partners, Phenomen Ventures, Point Nine Capital, Lukasz Gadowski, Lakestar and Kite Ventures. If you want to make a difference and help change a whole industry, then Helpling is the right place for you.
We are currently looking for committed International Operations Intern (m/f) to support our team for 3 to 6 months in Berlin!
About the job
- You will work directly with our Operations Management team to bring our platform including the operations processes to the next level
- Your main responsibility is to identify areas for improvement within our existing processes, develop concepts to optimize them and implement changes
- Moreover, your tasks include KPI monitoring and analyses on global and country level to assess and quantify the impact of improvement initiatives
- You can take responsibility from your first day plus you can drive your own professional development and benefit from our flexibility and a steep learning curve
Who we’re looking for
- You have recently graduated or are about to finish your Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar field of study
- You have already gained first (internship) experience in a fast moving / high-performance environment such as start-ups, strategy consulting or banking
- You have an analytical and structured way of working, logical thinking skills and you are able to obtain fast solutions while working independently
- You possess a hands-on-mentality and handling multiple tasks and deadlines is no problem for you
- Moreover, you have strong data analysis skills and a good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. You are a highly energetic, self-motivated and results driven person
- German would be a plus!
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
What we offer
- Helpling is one of the most exciting start-ups in the heart of Berlin with a disruptive product and well backed by investors of international renown
- You will work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short communication channels in which your work can have a real impact for Helpling everyday
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedbacks
- Free drinks, fruits and cereals, office parties, team events, BBQs, dance into the morning events, kicker & table tennis
Become a part of Helpling’s mission and send us your convincing application including your availability on firstname.lastname@example.org or directly here: http://bit.ly/1EjgzZP