Your next challenge:
- You will work with Global HTC staff to support operations in achieving goals with exposure to experienced engineers and managers in the department and other departments
- You will work with an assigned mentor to manage the process for developing web-based course material for the Cement Academy
- You will participate in a team environment to complete assigned project work
- You will have the opportunity to participate in various training programs and projects to further your knowledge
- Many interns have used the opportunity and exposure in HeidelbergCement to develop their thesis topic to have practical and relevant industry application
- You are studying Educational Sciences, Human Resources Management, Instructional Design, Psychology, Graphic Design or a related discipline
- You have a desire to learn and obtain hands-on experience creating interactive, adult learning material for the internet and instructional videos
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office software products, especially PowerPoint
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to maintain solid rapport with team members as well as maintain professionalism with those outside of department
- You are able to familiarize yourself quickly with new topics and grasp concepts quickly, but are not afraid to ask questions if you don’t understand
- You have strong organization skills, are attentive to detail and are able to see the big picture
- You have very good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Please provide your CV and cover letter in English.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application online.