Your next challenge:
- You will work with Global HTC staff to support operations in achieving goals with exposure to experienced engineers and managers in the department and other departments
- You will work with an assigned mentor to manage the process for developing web-based course material for the Cement Academy
- You will participate in a team environment to complete assigned project work
- You will have the opportunity to participate in various training programs and projects to further your knowledge
- Many interns have used the opportunity and exposure in HeidelbergCement to develop their thesis topic to have practical and relevant industry application
- You are studying Educational Sciences, Human Resources Management, Instructional Design, Psychology, Graphic Design or a related discipline
- You have a desire to learn and obtain hands-on experience creating interactive, adult learning material for the internet and instructional videos
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office software products, especially PowerPoint
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to maintain solid rapport with team members as well as maintain professionalism with those outside of department
- You are able to familiarize yourself quickly with new topics and grasp concepts quickly, but are not afraid to ask questions if you don’t understand
- You have strong organization skills, are attentive to detail and are able to see the big picture
- You have very good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Internships are available throughout the year for a minimum of three months, ideally up to six months.
Please provide your CV and cover letter in English.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application online.