FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBuses have offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and an innovative technology, the former startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years.
To support our team we are currently looking for an Intern in Marketing Intelligence (m/f) based in Munich starting from 01.08.2016.
- You are our truffle hunter, who quickly finds his way through complex datasets and recognizes opportunities to grow and to optimize
- You filter growth relevant information from our BI systems and convert complexity into simplicity
- You autonomously develop projects, which serve the management as a strategic decision-making basis for national and international growth
- You continuously prepare performance analyses and evaluations of national and international marketing campaigns
- You develop ad-hoc analyses as a base for strategic decisions
- You support your team in the daily business
- Enrolled student in Business Administration, Economics, Business Information, Statistics, Data-Science, or similar
- First experience in Google Analytics, Webtrekk, Omniture are a plus, but not necessary
- Good analytical skills and an affinity with numbers
- Excel should not be a foreign word
- Passion and commitment, as well as a high degree of personal initiative and responsibility
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.
D – 80639 München