FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBus has offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technology, the former startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years.
To support our team we are currently looking for an Intern in International Sales (m/f) based in Munich ideally starting as soon as possible.
- You support the development of strategies and measures regarding the setup and extension of sales in international markets within our route network
- You actively contribute to the planning and realization of international sales campaigns
- You independently search for potential touristic sales partners and key accounts, such as travel agencies, tour operators and tourist information
- You support the integration of new international sales partners into our booking system
- You are an important part of the International Sales team and you support in day-to-day business
- Enrolled student in Business Administration, Economics, or similar
- First practical experience in Sales/International Sales
- Good knowledge in MS-Office
- Open and communicative personality and interest in sales
- Fluent in English, every other European language is a plus
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.
D – 80639 München