FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBus has offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technology, the former startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years.
To support our team we are currently looking for an Intern in International Marketing for the Danish Market (m/f) based in Munich ideally starting as soon as possible.
- You support the international marketing team to make our company to a recognized and loved mobility brand all over Europe
- You analyse markets and define opportunities for market - specific business opportunities and marketing campaigns
- You are in charge of own projects within the market entry and expansion
- You use your language skills to translate and adapt content from English to Danish
- You support and work with all our marketing disciplines (SEM, Affiliate, Social, Mobile, Offline)
- Enrolled student in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Innovation Management, or similar
- Knowledge about the Danish market, especially in terms of customer and travel behavior
- Open and communicative personality and a natural curiosity in marketing and sales
- Native speaker level in Danish and fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.
D – 80639 München