Do you love programming and solving complex IT design challenges? Do you spend your time thinking about how to make things you’ve already made better, or get excited when you are able to implement something completely new where the only limitation is your imagination? When you come across a new piece of technology do you automatically think of all the amazing opportunities it offers and the excitement of making them real? Join the Classictic team as a Junior Web Developer!
• You will be a driving force in innovating our IT-Landscape
• You will work in close cooperation with other innovative Start Ups to embrace new technologies
• You will support our CTO and Senior Developers making connections to complex APIs of external partners, helping to improve our source code and programming workflows.
• University Student majoring in an IT-related field of study
• Well developed coding skills in PHP, HTML, CSS, Java Script, API
• Knowledge of Design Patterns
• Strong knowledge in SQL, additional Database related skills beneficial
• Strong affinity for technical innovation.
• Agile development environment
• Creative as well as structured, solution driven and analytical working style.
• Comfort in an international team. As a true team-player you possess a high level of integrity, good communicational skills, and the desire to take on responsibility.
• Fluency in German and English.
• Looking for a long term perspective to grow
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Interested and it fits to your profile? Then we look forward to your application with CV in pdf to email@example.com.
Classictic.com is the unrivaled online ticket portal for classical music events worldwide. Established in 2002, Classictic connects music-lovers to classical music and opera performances, from Berlin to New York, Sydney to Shanghai. Classictic works directly with Carnegie Hall, Opéra de Paris, Deutsche Oper Berlin, Teatro Real, Shanghai Symphony Hall, Sydney Opera House, Teatro dell'Opera di Roma, Arena di Verona and hundreds of other venues worldwide.
Classictic helps customers find an experience to remember for a lifetime. The classical music experts at Classictic provide detailed and valuable event information in eight languages, reaching out to audiences around the globe. The multilingual customer service at Classictic is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.