Business Development (80%):
- Develop Corporate accounts
- Networking, PR
- Strengthen partnerships
- Events and sponsoring follow up.
- Implement/Maintain Database
Clients’ follow-up (10%):
- Go together with 1 of our staff to surveys at client’s site and do the sales pitch
- Follow-up with quotation
- Once quotation validated, follow-up with clients with all necessary information
Logistic follow-up (10%):
- After an intensive training, follow/manage logistic-wise and from the very beginning to the very end the logistic of our customers moving in / out of China.
- Personal effect shipments
- You are a very structured person, initiative-oriented and autonomous.
- You are result-oriented and an achiever, in order to help C2C MOVERS develop.
- You have good interpersonal skills allowing you to interact with clients.
- You are fluent in English and German
This is an excellent opportunity to build very wide logistic knowledge and sales aptitudes.
- Preferably from a business school background, Internship bachelor or master level
- Experience in business development and/or logistic is preferred.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Schreiben Sie uns einfach eine email mit einer kurzen presentation von Ihnen, bitte einen kompletten Lebenslauf dazu.
2,000 RMB – 3,000 RMB net depending on experience + variable when sales /prospect is converted + discretionary bonus based on work accomplished at the end of internship.