Blacklane provides an outstanding ground travel experience in 200 cities in 50 countries worldwide. Our success comes from a collaboration of nearly 200 people from 40 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us! Help us solve the challenges of moving travelers around the world and support a thriving community of professional drivers.
Affiliate Management Intern (f/m)
- Work closely with a small regional team to substantially develop the Affiliate network
- Assist in the onboarding process (lead acquisition, registration, document checks and training)
- Bring new ideas and help to improve our communication standards
- You have 2 + years of university education or you are a recent graduate in Economics or Business Administration
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in both written and spoken English
- Professional and friendly approach, confident in developing relationships over the phone, experienced in cold and warm-calling
- You can complete tasks quickly whilst maintaining quality and having a keen eye for detail
- Strong team player with a collaborative and proactive working style
- You are a self-motivated, independent and ambitious person who learns well by doing
- Ability to absorb information quickly and to share this knowledge with others
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel), experience using Salesforce a plus
- Passionate about the travel and ground transportation industry
- Good sense of humor and an outgoing personality
More than a job:
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- ou will become part of a unique international and professional team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture
- You will have the tremendous opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our talent training team.
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company and team events and a lot of fun games.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that wants to set the highest standard for professional driver services across the world, please apply through our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!