COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING ASSISTANT
You will be responsible for crafting out of the box and fun marketing campaigns to reach more travelers and to build brand equity as one of Thailand’s most innovative and unique experience providers. Identifying and creating new sales channels for Vanguard experiences and support our cause promotion for social innovation and conservation.
• Expanding the Vanguards network
• Other operational and administrative tasks
DURATION: 1-6 months, throughout 2014
LANGUAGE: We speak English, German and Thai (Thai Language skills are not required)
WORKING DAYS: 3 — 5 days a week, flexible.
WORKING HOURS: 4 — 8 hours per day, depending on the need and how much fun we have
LOCATION: Vanguards Basecamp, 494/4 Prachadipok Road, Thonburi 10600, Bangkok
PAYMENT: This is an unpaid internship.
• University degree and/or experience in Sales, Marketing or related fields
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Knowledge in Social Media promotion and online advertising
• Excellent writing and visual communication skills.
• Passion for story telling and content creation
• Strong ability to think creatively and outside the box and drive to get things done
• Team player who is self-motivated and has drive to make a difference
• Great leadership skill and high level of responsibility
• Open minded, fun and purpose driven.So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
HOW TO APPLY
Send us a half page cover letter telling us why you want to intern at bangkokvanguards and why we should pick you. You should also include/attach:
A. A URL link to Travel related website that you think is innovative and different or a startup that is creating something completely new in its industry that you simply find awesome
B. The timeframe that you would like to intern
C. Your CV/Resume
Please send to email@example.com in English or German
Join bangkokvanguards, an aspiring, purpose driven travel startup that designs and reinvents behind-the-scene Thailand experiences. We’re launching a number of exciting projects to rediscover Thailand in ways that are not only out of the box and different but create social good for Thailand’s grassroots communities.
Interns will gain insights into building an innovative startup dedicated to and connected to innovation and the cause of social entrepreneurship in Thailand. We’re looking for highly motivated graduates and university students that will fit with our vision and mission to move Thailand forward and create the most awesome experiences in Thailand. We aim to inspire young people to look beyond a career in the corporate system and find a pathway to do something meaningful to help make a positive difference Thai society.