We are looking for a motivated intern to support our investors’ services team in St. Gallen, Switzerland, from March/April 2013 until October 2013.
At b-to-v we invest in early stage companies in the Internet&Mobile, Clean Technologies and Life Sciences sectors. As such, we provide investment related services to a group of high profile private investors and manage two investment funds. Once a year, b-to-v organizes a so called b-to-v Week – a one-week networking conference for b-to-v investors. In 2007-2012, b-to-v Weeks took place in China, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Israel, India and the U.S.
As part of the investors’ services team you will be responsible for the conceptualization and the execution of the b-to-v Week 2013 in Silicon Valley. In this position, you will be closely communicating with b-to-v’s investors and build close relationship with a large number of U.S.-based venture capital firms, private investors, business incubators, and start-up companies.
- conceptualize agenda of the conference
- identify, build relationship and manage communication with conference speakers, related conference partners and sponsors
- liaise with the conference participants, including b-to-v investors and participants based in Silicon Valley
- identify and select start-up companies to be presented during the conference
- plan budget, negotiate terms and conditions with event venues and partners to meet service expectations and ensure appropriate expense management
- ensure smooth execution of the conference on-site
This internship is full time and will start in March/April 2013. Successful candidates can be offered full-time employment in our investors’ services team afterwards. For more information about the past b-to-v Weeks please click here.