At Artomatix, we’re fed up of living in a standardised world. We want to own unique, splendid items and to live rare, exciting digital experiences, making our lives richer.
To make this possible, we bring the World its first Artificial Imagination, an ally so powerful to artists they’ll be able to focus on what makes art great: creativity, not repetitive, tedious tasks.
We launched the beta of our first product, focused on video games, at TechCrunch Disrupt in September. Now is the time to join one of Europe’s most exciting startups, referenced in The Guardian, Le Monde & VentureBeat!
- Work closely on with the CEO and the COO on development opportunities: enterprise sales, partnerships, grants, etc.
- Contribute to the success of the company’s sales effort: define the business processes for user acquisition, utilise CRM tools to help keep track of leads, learn to prioritise them based on potential impact / implementation risk, create a dialogue with potential leads, etc.
Contribute to the success of the company’s marketing effort: marketing strategy definition, mapping of relevant content to create, prioritisation of content creation, content creation, dissemination of content, participation to games conferences, etc.Qualifikation
- Passionate about our mission and about how tech can help us build tomorrow
- Go-getter inhabited by a burning desire to connect with our target market
- Analytical thinker able to assess situations through a set of evolving criteria
- Fast learner, understanding how other startups successfully drove their growth
- Strong creativity, to figure out unique ways of leading a sales & marketing effort
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Go on the ‘Jobs’ page of artomatix.com and fill the application form.