The Creative Department is the in-house agency of Zalando developing and executing creative concepts for internal/corporate communication as well as customer communication. The range of projects varies in scale and type e.g. digital campaigns, events, print campaigns, 360° campaigns including owned, bought and earned media. The Creative Department works across all Zalando markets.
The Project Management team is part of the Creative Department and central point of contact for and within every project that is handled in the Creative Department. Project Management ensures a smooth process and delivery of project results/assets in time and quality, as well as constant alignment with the stakeholders involved in the project.
As part of the Project Management Team you'll be supporting specifically in the production of digital campaigns on the Zalando Website and App.
* < li>As a working student, you'll be peeking behind the scenes of the Project Management Team in an international e-commerce company and getting to know its exciting daily business from the bottom up
* You'll be managing the planning and production of Onsite/App campaigns
* You'll be the contact person for various stakeholders in the process e.g. local brand marketing, category management, copywriter, graphics or image department and support on their requests related to media planning and campaign production
* You'll be updating the weekly production plan and help to ensure that all campaigns are produced in time and quality
* You'll be enabling the media planning of the stakeholders and prepare an overview of the campaign plan per country
* You'll be supporting on projects or ad-hoc tasks of other project managers
What you've got
* You are a student in a Bachelor or Master program in business, marketing, communication or a similar field in at least the 4th semester
* You have a high affinity for Fashion and E-Commerce
* You have strong communication and inter-personal skills and enjoy working in an international environment, also together with creative people
* You work proactively and enjoy taking responsibility for the quality of your work
* Your structured and goal-oriented way of working helps you to face even complex challenges, ensure deadlines are met and goals are effectively achieved
* You have experiences in working with Power Point or Keynote, Excel and Word
* Your English skills are fluent and impressive, German is a plus
What you can expect
Our recipe for success: think big and act fast. What you're doing today will affect millions of customers tomorrow. At Zalando, you have the chance to work on the world's best online fashion experience in a rapidly growing international company.
What else? We do of course have a lot more to offer:
* Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
* An international team of experts to inspire and support you
* Colleagues who not only work well together, but also have lots of fun
* A part-time position in the Centre of Berlin, to be filled asap
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application!