Zalando's success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world's best online fashion experience.
Zalando's marketing is state of the art. We promote the world's best online fashion experience and want to build lasting relationships with our customers in all 15 countries where Zalando is active. Our marketing professionals use all available online channels: we have experts in SEM and SEO as well as Social Media, Affiliate, Display and Email Marketing. In the more traditional channels we produce the popular TV adverts, Zalando fashion magazines and catalogues. We aim to innovate in marketing, design, graphics and photography and to create something new and unique - the Zalando shopping experience.
* As part of your team, you'll be responsible for bring innovative new ideas to continually improve our incident detection, proactive hunting and Incident Response capabilities at scale, across Zalando's products and platforms
* You will have in-depth understanding of the security threat intelligence tradecraft, technologies and related subject matter
* You will create policies and procedures around effective security incident management
* You will build and maintain the security breach database
* You will be an effective communicator regardless of audience or medium and be able to explain complex security issues simply
What you've got
* You are able to prioritize
* You like taking responsibility
* Calmness and clarity of thought under pressure and ability to maintain confidential are one of your strengths
* You have strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to effectively interface with a broad range of people and roles
What you expect
At Zalando, you have the chance to work on the world's best online fashion experience in a rapidly growing international company. What else? We do of course have a lot more to offer:
* Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
* An international team of experts to inspire and support you
* A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results - our motto: wear sneakers, not ties
* An easily accessible workplace right on the main arteries of the hottest Berlin districts
* Colleagues who not only work well together, but also have lots of fun
* A full time paid internship for minimum 3 months, starting September/October 2016
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application!