Zalando's success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world's best online fashion experience.
Our business unit Zalando Operations overseas departments that are central to the shopping experience of our customers in all international Zalando shops: Customer Care, Logistics, Content Creation and Payment. We create concepts and solutions for these departments and make sure that their processes run smoothly and are continuously optimized. Most importantly we ensure that our plans and concepts always match practical needs, no matter how fast they might change. We make sure that our services and processes are efficient from production to fulfillment, to improve the shopping experiences of our customers at Zalando.
Zalando has extended its fashion experience in recent years. We are now looking for an Intern to further shape o ur value proposition. As an inhouse consultant you will be the "spider in the web", being the interface to Logistics, Customer care, Payment and the commercial teams at Zalando. You will directly influence the shopping experience for Zalando's customers by constantly improving and innovating our processes. Your goal: Making Zalando's customers happy.
Here we are looking for a mandatory intern (with internship agreement from university)
* You will help design and implement projects in Zalando's Operations division to improve the customer experience, including Logistics, Customer Care and Payments
* You will help monitor the impact of specific projects on customer satisfaction and lifetime value
* You will help with the creation of ad hoc analysis and recommendations to improve customer satisfaction and the local customer proposition in specific markets
* You will participate in measures designed to ensure that Zalando always fulfils its customer promise
* You will support optimizing the existing processes, both long term and through issue management
* You will develop deep insight to how Zalando is run across the board - from campaigns over to sales and fulfilment
What we expect from you
* You are studying business or economics, or are a student in other relevant subject at a respected academic institution. Completed degree is an advantage
* You preferably already have some work experience
* You have strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
* Data and ambiguity does not scare you and you are comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders sources of data
* You are fluent in English, both written and verbal
* One of the following languages is a plus: Polish, Italian and Spanish
What you can expect
* A working environment that is international, dynamic and fast-paced, with opportunities to take responsibility from early on
* A chance to work across both functions and markets, allowing a deep insight to how e-commerce companies are successfully run
* An easily accessible workplace right on the main arteries of one of the hottest Berlin districts
* A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results - our motto: Every Day is a Casual Friday
* A full-time internship for 3 months minimum, starting in November 2016
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application!