Job DescriptionLeveraging Zalando's marketing expertise and data power, Zalando Media Solutions (ZMS) enables brands to accelerate their digital marketing based on deep consumer insights, substantial reach and great storytelling. With Collabary we added a new, exciting product to ZMS' portfolio, making our offer to brands even stronger, more holistic and a cutting-edge content marketing statement.
Collabary is an influencer marketing platform connecting exciting brands with relevant content creators that drive brands' marketing messages authentically across their followers. Our platform and service streamline every step, from finding and contacting influencers over creating and measuring campaigns to payment.
We are currently offering a six-months internship at Collabary. As an intern, you will play an important role within the strategic account- and campaign management with hands-on support for the whole business.
* You'll support account- and campaign management tasks across influencer-marketing related campaigns and projects for both, fashion and non-fashion brands.
* You'll help with the identification and on-demand search of matching influencer profiles among all channels for various campaigns on an individual basis.
* You'll assist working on conceptual presentations, creative concepts and holistic campaign proposals.
* Integral campaign reportings and analytics will also be one of your tasks.
* You'll help out with technical support for platform-operated services / accounts.
* You hold a University degree in Marketing, Communications, Media or Economics- /Management related disciplines.
* Ideally you already have made first experiences in Digital Marketing and/or social Media Advertising.
* Knowledge of Social Media, particularly of the blogosphere and its most relevant figures is a key part of your job (influencer knowledge).
* You have a sound understanding on influencer-marketing relevant verticals, its most relevant channels and features .
* Nobody can hold a candle to your use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
* Communicating with your colleagues in English is a breeze, German is a plus
* You bring along a great team spirit with hands-on mentality and a great degree of self-driviness and motivation. You are further equipped with a strong individual skill set including organization, management of dedicated projects and communication.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
* The unique chance to be part of the team building the next big thing within a market-leading company giving you the opportunity to learn and grow.
* A fast moving and agile working environment where you'll never face boredom.
* A highly motivated, international team with colleagues who will both inspire and support you.
* Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way.
* A corporate culture that allows you to make judgments based on your work results, not on the way you look - our motto: Everey day is casual Friday
* A full time paid internship for 6 months, starting in September 2017
Want To Join Us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application!