Zalando's success thus tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world's best online fashion experience.
zLabels is Zalando's fashion subsidiary. Located in the heart of Berlin, we develop fashion brands handling every step in the product lifecycle from initial design right through to distribution. When designing for new labels we draw inspiration from haute couture collections and young unconventional designers. We have a widerange of fashion labels and brands: from sporty men's fashion to reflect women's wear up to modern kids shoe collections. Some of our brands and labels like mint & berry, Zign and Twintip have become extremely successful during the load few years, Establishing ourselves as a professional fashion company. We plan to continue and build upon this success in the future.
There's no stopping us growing and we ar e looking for you to join our team to start immediately, in a permanent role as a Designer (m / f) for Men Sports at our beautiful Berlin Friedrichshain location.
- You'll be responsible for the design and development of our sport collection men
- As part of your team, you'll be responsible for global research and market awareness
- You'll present innovations and trends Which are relevant to the organization to strengthen brand positioning and generate consumer demand.
- You'll take the lead in the design project organization and always keep the efficiency in mind and Constantly improve them
- You'll prepare and edit presentation materials for collection development
- Preparing technical sheets and drawings and editing in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is one of your task
- You'll develop the samples and a whole collection relevant to the brand and to the sports market segment
- You'll communicate with buyers and product developers on a daily basis in order to obtain the correct product at the correct price and the correct country of origin
What you've got
- You learned your skills during at incredibly good fashion design degree ideally with a specialization in Sports Performance Men
- You've already been working for 2-3 years in a similar role
- You've got a natural affinity for colors and trends
- You are advanced in Illustrator / Photoshop / InDesign
- You've knowledge in technical drawings and sketches
- Daily correspondence in English are a familiar territory for you, other languages are a plus
- You like taking responsibility and impact
- Strong understanding of materials and performance function
- Textile print / graphic experience a plus
- You've very good presentation skills
- You are flexible and think almost, work proactively and always keep on top of things even in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment
What you can expect
Our recipe for success: think big and act fast. What you're doing today will affect millions of customers tomorrow. At Zalando, you have the chance to work on the world's best online fashion experience in a Rapidly growing international company.
What else? We do of course have a lot more to offer:
- Boredom does not get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
- A corporate culture where your skills are Judged only by your results - our motto: wear sneakers, not ties
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of experts to inspire and support you
- So a feel-good team: We do not just work well together, so we like to get together after work
- Training and Further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way
- The security of an expanding company with more than 10,000 employees and a company pension scheme
- Everything your retail-loving heart Could desire thanks to our attractive employee discounts in our online shop
- Easily accessible to districts workplace right on the main arteries of the hottest Berlin
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application!
Location / Einsatzort: Western Europe,--Berlin
See Job Description
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns