The Community Manager (PART-TIME,20h/w) connects with employees, newbies, various interest groups within the Zalando Company and colleagues from different departments and office locations. The focus lies on the retention and support of those people and communities within the Technology department. It can happen through events, conversations or on social media channels, but isn't limited to just those platforms.
What we are looking for
* You have successfully completed a vocational training or hold a degree in a field such as Event Management, Marketing, Social Media, PR, Communication Science or Community Management
* You have 2-5 years of relevant work experience in an international and multicultural environment
* As a goal oriented self-starter you maintain ownership of discrete topics
* You are proud of your organizational, conceptual, and creative skills and pay close attention to detail
* Being an energetic, outgoing and extroverted "glass half full"/positive person you are also equipped with excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English and German.
* MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is part of your daily routine
* You can demonstrate advanced skills in visual design and the usage of graphic programs like InDesign and Photoshop
* As a community manager, you'll act as a cultural ambassador (enabler, super spreader and role model)
* Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures also with our Headquarter in Berlin; preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing/maintaining filing systems, reviewing/approving supply requisitions, carrying out bookkeeping functions, including taking care of invoices for internal based services and preparations of payments
* You will independently develop strategies, processes and tools to increase engagement and interaction within the company
* Organizing community and networking events and ensuring that those community and cultural activities are extended across all office locations will be a part of your job
* In this position, you'll research opportunities to connect with new people within the organization and build a network of resources
* You'll engage in onboarding to welcome and integrate newbies from a cultural viewpoint
* Building visibility and credibility through various digital communication channels as well as analyzing past social performance and boosting blog participation/traffic will be your responsibility
* In supporting your team, you'll prove your skills in having dozens of awesome conversations with colleagues every day
What you can expect from us
* An international, highly motivated team of experts to inspire and support you
* Flat hierarchies and a working environment where something new happens every day
* A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results - our motto: wear sneakers, not ties
* A permanent 20 hours a week contract with immediate effect!
* A company pension plan
* Everything your fashion-loving heart desires thanks to attractive employee discounts in our online shop
* Free fruit and beverages, table tennis and more!
* A beautiful brand new Office with a direct view of the Elbe, one of the major rivers of Central Europe.
WANT TO JOIN US? THEN GO AHEAD AND APPLY!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring processes, please contact our recruiter Paul Geier . Paul.