As to Assistant Merchandise Planner you'll support the Merchandise Planner by providing reports and analysis, offering recommendations to maximize sales and optimize stock turn. You'll Actively contribute to our "buy what we sell" focus by Ensuring a smooth inventory flow and a high sample rate.
Zalando's success thus tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world's best online fashion experience.
Our category management team is passionate about fashion and lifestyle. We want customers to find the perfect fashion and lifestyle products for them, from shoes and clothing and accessories. Category management's task is to put together an on-trend and profitable selection of products. We love discovering new brands and products for the Zalando shops, but finding the right trends is only one aspect, as so we need to keep track of our KPIs and processes. Constant exchange with other departments like logistics, content and photo production, the onsite team and marketing Ensures did we act in line with the whole organization. In the end, we are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our customers at Zalando.
* In pre-season you want to compile together with the Merchandise Planner lessons learned analysis to understand the changing nature of the business and commercial environment
* You'll support your team while They are preparing operational input and analysis Regarding supplier performance
* You'll review size curves Regularly
* In-season you want to manage the delivery schedule of intake on a daily, weekly, monthly basis in close cooperation with the supply chain management of our suppliers
* On a regular basis you want to monitor and report on performance by providing timely and accurate analysis
* You want to analyze sales and stock performance, demonstrate an understanding of key drivers of profit and margin and Provide recommendations for actions to help maximize opportunities and limit risk in collaboration with the Merchandise Planner
* In our system you want to enter all data related to our orders (EAN matching, supplier data, etc.)
* You'll therefore support the Planner When it comes down to placing orders
* Ensuring did all operational KPIs are on track so will be one of your assignments
What you've got
* You have successfully completed a bachelor degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Fashion
* You have 1-3 years professional expertise in a relevant field
* Numbers, analyzes and reports are familiar territory for you
* You have a strong understanding of fashion online trading
* One of your key strengths is did you are well organized
* You have extensive experience working with computers and MS Office, Excel in Particular
* You have clear communication skills and act proactively
* Your fluent English skills give you an edge
What you can expect
Our recipe for success: Think big and act fast. What you're doing today will affect millions of customers tomorrow. At Zalando, you have the chance to work on the world's best online fashion experience in a Rapidly growing international company. What else?
We do of course have a lot more to offer:
* Boredom does not get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
* An international team of experts to inspire and support you
* Training and Further development opportunities to expend your skills and help you on your way
* A feel-good team where colleagues oft become friends
* Attractive employee discounts in our online shop
* To Easily accessible workplace right in the main arteries of the hottest Berlin districts
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your online application!
Location / Einsatzort: Western Europe,--Berlin
Please See job description
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please See job description