Sales/Recruitment Internship in Amsterdam
6 months Praktikum in
Are you looking for International Business Work Experience to massively enhance your CV? We are currently searching for a native German speaker who is a Business undergraduate to join our dynamic team as a Sales and Recruitment Intern at the StudentJob Head Office in Amsterdam, starting from January 2017! During your internship you will get extensive training and a competitive international salary.
StudentJob is an international company that has been successfully launched in many European countries including the UK, Spain, France, The Netherlands and of course Germany. Your role will be crucial in ensuring StudentJob DE continued success. It is essential you enjoy interacting with people, establishing a relationship with clients whilst marketing and selling the different products and services we provide. Furthermore you are responsible for the selection and screening of the best candidates for our clients. Of course, extensive (sales) training and support by your team is provided to help ensure you reach your full potential.
- Create and conduct various sales campaigns
- Recognise and implement commercial opportunities
- Maintain relationships with existing clients
- Manage the recruitment process to meet client expectations in given deadlines
- Engage in selection interviews with the chosen candidates
- Administrative tasks, including financial activities.
- Creative freedom
- Independent management of projects
- Acquisition of various sales techniques
- Opportunity to contribute to development and success
- Young, dynamic and friendly working environment
- International work experience- this is highly sought after and valued by employers, setting you aside from other candidates when applying for future positions
- Competitive international salary (€550,- gross per month)
- Reimbursement for travel expenses (up to 200€ per month)
- Healthy lunch provided
- Holiday entitlement
- Interesting bonus program
- You speak fluent German and advanced English ; both written and oral.
- Currently doing a study in Economics, Marketing, PR or a relatable study.
- Enthusiasm and interest in sales.
- Creative, proactive and goal-oriented thinking.
- We will require you to work a minimum of 6 months.
Interested in this position?
Do you think you can make StudentJob DE a big success? Please apply directly on our website by clicking on the "apply now" button or send your CV and motivation letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):