Yeeld Solutions is seeking a highly motivated ‘intern’ to work with the team on managing our Hotel outsource & CRS customers with their daily pricing, inventory & demand management.
This role will also be responsible for coordinating the project management of bespoke training & consulting programs and will gain a direct insight into the application of revenue management for the luxury hotel market.
- Daily preparation of Revenue Management Outsource clients on the books & performance data
- Provide ongoing support and training for all CRS customers usage of the Yeeld Solutions CRS
- Manage pricing, inventory and content, per channel in the various CRS & Extranet platforms
- Support with revenue management consulting projects (data analysis, reporting)
- Support preparation and administration of educational seminars and industry events
- Conduct daily, weekly & monthly audits for Yeeld Solutions Customers
- Implementation & client support for new sister company – SnapShot, Hotel Demand Management
Ideal opportunity for a predominantly english spoken management placement, based in Berlin. As a small company, we are looking for a proactive, hard-working student, looking for an intensive placement with real learning opportunities.
Internship applications will be received from any undergraduate or master student, currently studying a degree related to hospitality & tourism. The ideal candidate will
- Had some exposure to revenue/yield management during their studies
- Future aim of working in the commercial area of a hotel/travel company
- Strong english writing, reading & speaking skills
- German, Dutch, Spanish are welcome 2nd language skills (not a priority)
- Good working knowledge of excel (Formula, Macros, Pivot)
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please send your CV and a personalised introduction email. Requests for interview
will be sent out by email and all interviews conducted via Skype or Google Hangout. Candidates based near or in Berlin itself are welcome to come for a personal interview, however not required