You want to become part of our Wine in Black team? At the earliest possible starting date, we’re searching for someone with the right mixture of curiosity, analytical skills and entrepreneurial spirit for our location in Berlin-Mitte.
Your key responsibilities:
• You create reports to strengthen data-driveness across the company
• You regularly prepare analyses to improve business knowledge and decision-making based on data
• In collaboration with our BI manager and developer you specify new data warehouse features
• You organize Excel and other BI workshops for the Wine in Black team
• You drive your own projects proactively forward
• You are currently enrolled in business or applied mathematics studies (at least 3rd year of Bachelor) and are looking for a compulsory internship
• You have gained first experience through internships
• You are driven by curiosity, attentiveness to details and numbers
• You provide advanced Excel and SQL skills as well as data warehouse knowledge
• You question reasoning that have no strong analytical proof
• You communicate fluently in English, German is a plus
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Want to become part of our team? We look forward to receiving your application. Become a member of our team and show us what inspires and drives you. Please send your application to email@example.com, including:
• Cover letter, CV, and relevant references – if possible as one PDF document
• Subject: Application BI Internship
• Your potential starting date
• Certificate of enrolment and proof of your compulsory internship by your university
Our Human Resource Manager Mandy will contact you.
About Wine in Black
In 2011, we started Wine in Black out of passion for superb wine and a belief that quality beats quantity. Our company runs an online shop for premium wine offering an easy and personalized experience of curated wines and private labels for our customers. To disrupt the European wine market, we are always searching for enthusiastic colleagues. Our office right in the heart of Berlin is the ideal environment for 50 clever, creative and committed employees. We offer lots of premium wine as well as opportunities to learn from an international, passionate team. If you dream of a world in which all people truly enjoy wine, Wine in Black is the right place for you!