Who we are?
windeln.de SE is one of the leading online retailers for baby, toddler and children´s products in Europe and China. We focus on the needs of families with young children and offer a broad range of products that our customers can easily order online. The broad product portfolio includes everything from diapers, baby food, children´s furniture, toys and clothes to strollers and child car seats. As a listed e-commerce company, we are active in ten European countries as well as in China and we continuously develop our business in existing markets.
What your job will be?
• Support the CRM marketing team in the planning, implementation, optimization and analysis of international CRM campaigns
• Be in charge of your own projects such as creating new e-mail campaigns & A-B testing analysis
• Create landing pages for sweepstakes
• Track and analyze e-mail campaigns
QualifikationWhat makes you stand out?
• Student in marketing, business administration, economics, communication studies, or similar
• Highly motivate, enthusiastic and reliable
• Good communication skills and creativity
• Knowledge in MS-Office
• Fluent in German & basic English; other European language is a plusWhat we offer you?
• Room for your own initiative, responsibility and the opportunity to introduce your own ideas
• A high learning curve through talking on your own projects and demanding tasks
• Insights into the processes and structures of a fast-growing e-commerce business
• Direct communication and flat hierarchies in an international and professional team
So bewerben Sie sich bei unsInterested?
Then we'll look forward to receiving your complete application documents addressed to Madeleine Mertig
, indicating a possible start date and salary expectations on our career portal.