For our Berlin office we are looking for an
Intern in the field of Business Development / Project Management (m/f)
Are you an analytic, fast-thinking, top-of-the class student and want to become a founder? Do you enjoy working in an international environment and seek to be involved in developing our worldwide success? If so, join our team and get to know different fields like Business Intelligence, Marketing, Operations and Product Management, depending on your area of interest and expertise.
· Support the management team to develop different parts of the company
· Analyze and plan new business concepts and our USP
· Prepare, execute and evaluate competitive market analysis
· Assist with strategic, conceptual, and operative projects
· Define and optimize our new business processes
· Develop relevant KPIs and create reporting structures
· You are enrolled in university or you graduated in the field of Business, Management, Marketing or a similar degree
· You have experience in working under pressure in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment (preferably gained within a consulting, banking or start-up context)
· You are able to analyze complex situations independently, and offer good advice to the rest of us
· You’re a super cool, easy-going dude or dudette and fun to work with
· You have excellent English and good communication skills
· You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are always eager to learn more
If you seek to work within a friendly and supportive environment, with a high performance culture and many learning opportunities, then we are looking for you! Based in Berlin, you will be a part of the management team and your work will directly influence Wimdu´s development and worldwide success.
We offer international start-up-spirit based in the heart of Germany's vibrant capital. Free fruit and beverages, as well as monthly events and a chill-out area complete our offer and will enrich your days as a part of our fantastic team.
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
Please use the following link and submit your application, including CV, Cover Letter, and salary expectations.
We look forward hearing from you.